Gracie Barra – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Martial Arts – Jiu-Jitsu for everyone – Master Carlos Gracie Jr.

Jiu-Jitsu for Everyone

Gracie Barra Goes Mobile with Jiu-Jitsu Training Apps

GB Fundamentals 2.0 Mobile Apps Now Available!

The widely popular Gracie Barra Fundamentals Curriculum is now available for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.  If you don’t have an Apple device the curriculum will soon be available through an “On-Demand” version as well, which will stream to your computer and mobile devices.

Learn techniques from the best.  Carlos Gracie Jr. and his team have created a curriculum with feedback and input from hundreds of Gracie Black Belt’s.  Review lessons in real time and slow motion and get your training techniques down. These apps allow for anyone to learn while on the go, so if you’re pressed for time this is a great way to stay connected to Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu training.

Are you ready to take your training to the next level? Follow the links below and download the apps from the Apple iTunes store.

Download Here:

App 1: http://ow.ly/eA7Mg
App 2: http://ow.ly/eA80X
App 3: http://ow.ly/eA86a
App 4: http://ow.ly/eA8aA

or go to GBWear.com

10 Responses to “Gracie Barra Goes Mobile with Jiu-Jitsu Training Apps”

1. Wayne Polkey says:

This is awesome!!! I wish I had a school near me to practice some quality Jiu-Jitsu.

2. Hugo Serrano says:

When do you plan to put the program for android? ou for windows?

• Profile photo of anthonygb72 says:

The on-demand program is in its testing phase to make sure everything works smoothly. Hopefully it will be ready in the next couple of weeks. Once its ready you’ll be able to stream the videos to any computer or mobile device.

3. [...] expansions that happened in 2012 alone, the Instructor Certification Program 4, a hugely improved Gracie Barra Fundamentals 2.0 Instructional Apps, an intensive presence in the online world, black belt promotions, [...]

4. How am I just now hearing about these? Man, you guys at GB have all this competition from other people/instructors putting out bjj apps and then advertising them everywhere, people like me will miss the quality good ones. Actually I think I appreciate you guys not spamming my email and forums to death with your apps like they all do, it just makes it harder to discover.

Also, I’d like to cast my vote for not only you guys putting the Gracie Fundamentals up on “on demand,” but also to either Hulu or xbox, or Amazon. Perferably xbox. Thank you and when does Metamoris 2 happen?

• Profile photo of gb.reporter72 says:

Thank you for the kind comments!

Currently, there are no plans yet on taking the fundamental apps to other distribution channels. But, we will always let our fans know about the updates. You may also check out our facebook page. Just type “Gracie Barra” in the search page.

Metamoris II will happen on the 9th of June. You may refer to http://www.metamoris.com for ticket sale infos. Please do support our very own Braulio Estima as he takes on Rodolfo Vieira.

More power to you, Steve.

• Steve says:

Oh Braulio’s got this, I will be rooting for him. Thank you for the response. I will head on over to facebook and find your page.

• Steve says:

Yo – which one? I seriously did head over there and do you know how many showed up lol? Also, pretty stoked for Metamoris, couple weeks. Heard Ryan Hall was out though with a shoulder injury. So Cooper is going against Victor right?

5. Thomas says:

I love the fundamental apps on my iPad, I think it’s a great study help for after class review, but I’m now have 3 stripes on my white belt and I started to go to the advanced classes, are there any plans on making apps for the Advanced classes and not that I get there in the near future what about the black belt program?

6. Kenniy Johns says:

Martial art mobile app- totally worth it!!